When it comes to quilting, your creativity is the limit when it comes to the different patterns that you want to come up with. As long as you have the right tools, you're sure to create the designs that you're meaning to sew.
But what about oblique quilting patterns? The mere idea of measuring and cutting the fabric into strips could take a lot of your precious time and effort.
Good thing we have the Tapered Guideline Quilt Ruler.
Cut colorful fabric strips in a flash!
Make Several Tapered Strips in 1 Minute
- Save precious time from measuring each strip carefully.
- Simply place the fabric under a ruler...
- Then glide a cutter through the template!
- Narrow guidelines allow you to cut with a hitch.
Perfect Tool for Every Sewer
- You can create oblique patterns for pillows...
- Blankets and bedsheets...
- And even for potholders, wall decors, and more.
- Non-slip surface allows you to cut fabric accurately.
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Laser-cut marking provides you with precise measurements.
100% High-Grade Acrylic
- Sturdy and highly transparent
- Won't bend or break easily
- Reliable, long-lasting service
This tool is ideal for both DIY patchwork hobbyists and professional seamsters alike.
Effortlessly cut fabric strips precisely for quilting using the right tool. Get the Tapered Guideline Quilt Ruler NOW!
Package Inclusion/s: 1 pc. Tapered Guideline Quilt Ruler
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is an absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!